We help business owners and plan sponsors set intentions for their company and offer a retirement plan that helps both the company and its employees thrive. The heavy-lifting of the plan management becomes our responsibility, leaving you free to focus on the management of your business.
By understanding what a successful retirement plan looks like to you, we will help you assess your goals to keep your retirement plan on track to benefit your business and employees.
A more efficient retirement plan can help your business:
- Stay competitive in the business market
- Attract new, highly qualified employees
- Increase employee retention
- Guide employees toward successful retirement
- Mitigate the risk of running a group retirement plan
9 Critical Questions
- Are you protecting yourself from the burdens associated with many retirement plans?
- Do you spend your valuable and limited time on the administration of your plan?
- Is your plan running inefficiently due to no online enrollment, online education or online processing of participant requests? Do you feel paper-worked to death?
- How do you identify all of the ways you are exposed to liability as it pertains to the administration of the plan and selection of appropriate investment options?
- Do you abide by the minimum required rules and regulations or have you defined a standard of excellence and followed published best practices?
- Are you maintaining a documented process to help you prove that you have performed your fiduciary duties routinely, over time?
- How do you measure and monitor the success of your plan from your employees' perspective?
- What amount of flexibility do participants have in creating their own portfolio or selecting a managed portfolio based upon their risk and return requirements?
- How can you prove that fees, expenses, and administration costs associated with your plan are prudent?
Our Group Retirement Plan Services
We invite you to explore our group retirement plan solutions and talk with us about your needs so we can help put your plan and participants on the path toward a financially secure future.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans
- Simple IRA Plan
- SEP IRA Plan
- Solo 401(k)
- Traditional 401(k)
- Defined Benefit
- Cash Balance
- Open-Architected 401(k) Plans
- 3(38) Investment Management for Non-Fiduciary Advisors
- Independent Fiduciary Review
We start by asking the question: What are you looking for in an employer-sponsored retirement plan?
This sparks a discussion that helps us uncover the leadership values of your business and the type of plan that will best suit your needs. A well-managed employer-sponsored retirement plan is built on good fundamentals, including a clear and detailed understanding of your goals, circumstances and needs. Once we have developed a foundation that represents the culture of your organization, we follow our process designed to help guide you and your employees toward a successful retirement. You and your employees will experience our rigorously researched and implemented investment strategies combined with employee education opportunities, a responsive team, and access to resources for getting the most from your retirement plan.
Leave the heavy-lifting to us, and spend your time focusing on the management of your company. We will guide you through our process and be with you each step of the way.
The process is adjusted when we serve as a fiduciary 3(38) investment manager for non-fiduciary advisors, but our dedication to helping address your needs and the needs of your plan still remain.
10 Reasons You'll Love Working With Us
Here are 10 reasons we think you'll love working with the people at Searcy Financial.
- Where You Stand...We Focus.
From your big picture goals to your day to day challenges, we focus on getting a true vision of the goals for your company and retirement plan. We take that understanding and turn it into a plan that really works for your group.
- Where You Stand...We Serve.
Our reputation is consistently recognized at the local and national level. We strive to exceed best practices and deliver top-notch service to every client.
- Where You Stand...We Educate.
Your needs as an employer will differ from those of your employees. We provide the education and reporting you need to lead your company's retirement plan and for participants to understand how their plan is working for them.
- Where You Stand...We Disclose.
We take a fiduciary approach to managing your plan and investments, and we put it in writing. Our transparency is intentional so you are never left questioning any piece of our fee-only business model. Transparency doesn't stop with us. We will help you understand the disclosures of other providers for transparency across the board.
- Where You Stand...We Plan.
Our retirement plans are designed to contribute value to the companies we work with, enhance the leadership capabilities of the plan sponsor, and generate favorable savings outcomes for participants.
- Where You Stand...We Empower.
The retirement plan you offer should help your employees save for a meaningful retirement. We engineer our process to help improve employee participation and savings rates so they can better control their own retirement destiny.
- Where You Stand... We Respond.
You have easy access to our team when you need us, for the big things and the not-so-big things. Our communication and response standards are high and meeting your needs is a top priority. We offer full-audit support so that you can stay focused on running your business.
- Where You Stand...We Implement.
Having a plan is just the first step toward reaching your goals. We are with you each step of the way, helping you implement your plan into your company's operations. This process is documented so we can evidence your prudence for the Department of Labor.
- Where You Stand...We Invest.
Some firms outsource their investment management. That doesn't work for us. We are hands on with the management of your plan's investments and for plans where we serve as a discretionary ERISA 3(38) Investment Manager. Each decision made is backed by our rigorous research, education and experience.
- Where You Stand...We Stand.
Our clients are successful, well-educated business owners with many demands on their time. We meet you where you stand, taking the plan management burden off your shoulders.