Client Service Associate
We are seeking a motivated Client Service Associate (CSA) to support our growing wealth management firm and to work in a client-focused, team-centered environment assisting the firm’s advisors, clients, and operations/service team. The right candidate must be organized, have outstanding attention to detail, excellent computer proficiency, and very good communication skills.
CSAs are expected to create trust and a connection with clients and anticipate advisors needs to improve efficiency and allow advisors to focus on other areas. The CSA ensures client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, vendors, and other operational employees while adhering to regulatory standards. Hours are from 8am to 5pm CT though the individual’s work hours may differ due to ability to work remote.
Below is a list of some of the primary responsibilities:
- Provide a high level of proactive and reactive service to address client requests and inquiries
- Provide administrative support to a team of investment professionals
- Assist the operations/service team with daily and ongoing tasks
- Assist clients and advisors with requests, work with service providers, and perform operational duties such as client data gathering, new client onboarding, opening accounts, transfers, disbursements, account maintenance, and ongoing service processes
- Prepare new client and account paperwork
- Day-to-day office operational functions and general office support
- Help maintain organizational systems, files, and records
- Process emails and other client requests and route client requests accordingly
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of work
- Assist with client portal requests and other technology questions
- Problem-solve to determine the most efficient method of resolution while complying with internal and external rules and regulations
- Adhere to regulatory standards
Education & Experience Requirements
- Associates Degree (or equivalent office-related work experience)
- Service-oriented professional preferably with a customer service background (specific financial services experience is good, but not required)
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills
- High computer proficiency including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)… knowledge of Adobe, CRMs, task management systems, portfolio management systems, e-signature, etc. is a plus
- Self-starter and team player
- Multi-tasking, time management skills, and being able to juggle various projects is very important
- Must have a very strong attention to detail (i.e. a perfectionist type), strong ability to follow a defined process, be organized, meticulous, and be able to learn from mistakes
- Must have knowledge of or be capable of learning appropriate paperwork and industry/firm procedures
- Dedicated and willing to work hard without compromising quality
- Capable of being confidential and adhering to rules and regulations
- Adaptability and flexibility are required along with the ability to work well under pressure and periodically flex beyond standard hours during busy periods to meet tight deadlines
To learn about our Company Culture, click HERE.
To learn about our service and commitment to the community, click HERE.
To start your application, click HERE.
To connect or learn more about our firm, follow us on social media: