Are you ready to help create a world free of MS? Whether you are a seasoned rider or haven't been on a bike since childhood, the Searcy Spinners BikeMS team is the team for you! We welcome new friends and new riders of all levels to join our team and help make a difference.
Celebrating more than $80,000 raised in 6 years!
What: BikeMS Kansas City
When: September 16-17, 2017
Location: Starting Line at Garmin Headquarters in Olathe
How it Works: Bikers ride from Olathe to Lawrence, KS, celebrate at the BikeMS camp and ride back to Olathe the next day
Searcy Spinners Team Requirements:
- Register online to join the team
- Reach the fundraising minimum set by the MS Society
Visit our MS Ride Searcy Spinners Facebook Page
Team Activities and Group Rides
- Team member and team sponsor Chris Lengquist, of Ad Astra Realty, organizes group rides that all members are welcome to attend. You can find details and RSVP for these practice/fun rides at: http://www.meetup.com/Bicycling-Olathe-and-Beyond-BOB/
- Team member Dana Kolka organizes the Meetup group Get Movin' KC! for people who want to be active. This is a great way to meet team members and new friends throughout the year. More information can be found at: https://www.meetup.com/GetMovinKC/
- Our tent party in Lawrence will take place immediately after the Saturday ride. Food, drinks and fun will be provided.
Sleeping arrangements are on your own, but the Super 8 Lawrence and Lawrence Holiday Inn Holidome and Convention Center are located near the BikeMS "Tent Village" in South Park. Lawrence has many additional hotels available for you to find a room at your preferred location. You are welcome to camp under or outside of the Searcy Spinners tent at South Park.